Chapter Six
26th May 2004
The letter came out of the sudden. Allison had been keeping in touch with Ashley and Natasha of course. She would not want to mess up her chance to get further revenge. Allison was very pleased that Ashley and Natasha would call her at least once a week, either alone or together. They would always update her on their lives and asked about hers. In that way, Allison managed to learn a lot about their lives and businesses and she was pleased to form a rough sketch of how she wanted to take her ultimate revenge against Ashley. However, her best plans came delivered to her on a golden plate when the letter came, to formally ask Allison to go back and share the work with Ashley and Natasha, who owned various chains of cafes. Allison was surprised and touched at their gesture and yet at the same time, she was overjoyed to have a chance to totally ruin Ashley’s life. Roy came home from his work at that very moment and in her moment of happiness, Allison just ran to hug him and thrust the letter into his hand.
After reading through, he broke into a laugh.” Is that true Ally? Oh God! This will make our lives better! We have to take this job!”
He hugged his wife and swung her around wildly. Allison kissed him hard on his mouth and ran to the telephone. She had to call her ‘friends’ to thank them for her chance.
“Hello? Nat? Is that you?” Allison hollered into the telephone, acting in her usual cheerful manner in order to keep up her act. She was so close to her goal now, she had to keep it up.
“Oh yes! It’s me! I supposed you got our letter?” Natasha laughed.
“Oh yes! I did! I did! Oh Nat! Are you sure? Are you really sure?” Allison asked, just to make sure that she would have the chance to plot her ultimate revenge.
“Yeah! We are sure Ally! Ash and I have decided that we must share everything. Will you be able to come right away?”
“We can’t Nat. My son Angus had to go to school till the school term ends. We can go then. It will be the end of April I think. Do you think we can arrange for that?” Allison asked anxiously.
“Of course, my friend! We will be waiting for you to come back then, Ally! I am sorry that I can’t talk to you now. I have to serve these hungry customers. Can I call you back later?”
“It’s alright, Nat. Go and do your work. Call back later.” Allison beamed into the telephone and hung up.
Turning around to her husband’s anxious face, Allison gave him a kiss and jumped up and down! This was the best day of her life! She knew that her need for the ultimate revenge would be fulfilled very soon! She would be able to make them pay for all that they had done to her! She wanted them to suffer! But, she had to make them trust her first. Allison had to make Ashley and Natasha believe that she had changed. She had to remember to hide her feelings from everyone, including Roy. He was too good to understand her feelings. He wouldn’t know how much she had suffered under the hands of Ashley and Natasha! She had to take revenge on them, especially on Ashley! Dancing into the kitchen to prepare supper, Allison couldn’t help beaming as she planned her next move.
“Ashley had caused me so much pain. She would wish that she could die when I am done with her!”
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment